28 October 2013

Kermis and sunset view over Amsterdam

Amsterdam 26th October 2013



Now there's yet another reason to spend time in Kermis Amsterdam such a ride on the ferris wheel, smash way around the bumpers cars or wander through a spooky, haunted house during the Kermis in Amsterdam. 

















Though I did not try them all but I always wanted to go to take a look around and get some shots.
Or enjoy much traditional Dutch snacks like "poffertjes" at this family event.




One of my favourite shots as I have always wanted to take photo from above of Amsterdam and amusement park ferris wheels just the right picked to do, as a bonus I can enjoy the view of the whole city meanwhile  the sun down.
It makes me happy just looking at them.









2 comments:

  1. Keren Keren ... wahana permainan nya mantap banget, bisa liat pemandangan kota dari ketinggian + lampu warna-warni nya bikin cantik :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed..aku jatuh hati juga sama gemerlapnya lampu warna warni nya..sekalian moto2 adalah bonus, thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete